Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Friday, March 1, 2013

Saucony Hurricane 15


"WE KNOW...BECAUSE WE RUN" - Saucony

Largely unchanged is the Hurricane 15 which offers a smooth ride and plenty of support for the over pronating foot. It is stable without being clunky and only weighs 11.2 ounces. I personally have worn the Saucony Hurricane in the past and have good luck with it.

I have used older versions of the Hurricane and liked it. What is your opinion of it?

2 comments:

  1. I've owned Saucony running shoes, but currently I'm running with a pair of New Balance. I'm due for new running shoes after the winter is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, what shoes are you considering?

    ReplyDelete