Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brooks Ravenna 4


“Runners will survive the Zombie Apocalypse” – Brooks

I am dedicating some of my upcoming space on my blog to running shoes. Spring is around the corner and I will soon be considering a new pair shoes. I have worn the Asics GT-2170 for quite some time. Compared to most of the newer shoes the 2170 is clunky. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions regarding running shoes as I plod through the most popular brands.

A Runner’s World Best Buy is the Brooks Ravenna 4 which proves that you do not have to have an oversized, ugly and expensive shoe to get excellent stability. New for this season is a little more cushion, a bit more flex, and a whole lot of swagger. The shoe offers sleek design lines and fast colors. Runners World bottom line was “For the price it’s awfully hard to beat this balance of features and ride.” All of this in a package that only weighs 11.1 ounces.


What do you think of the Brooks Ravenna 4? Have you tried it? If so how did you like it?

2 comments: