Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Thursday, August 18, 2011

8/18/2011

Last night I ran 7 miles in 68 minutes, which is a good time for me. Tonight is orientation for the night class that I teach. The class starts on 8/22/2011 and I have not yet received my new text book or syllabus. This weekend I plan to run 20 miles, good to my class reunion and now throw in preparing for my night class. Tonight while I am at Ivy Tech I will check on the status of the Certified Personal Trainer Class I want to take. The last time they offered it the course did not go.

  

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Art! It would take me, at my best, about 96 minutes to do 7 miles :)

    ReplyDelete