Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Saturday, January 22, 2011

My running song list

I ran 14 miles on the treadmill today at the gym in our apartment complex, had the TV on and my Ipod going, but that is still a long time on a treadmill. It took me 2hrs and 12 minutes to cover 13.1 miles, a personal best for me. I completed 14 miles in 2hrs 21minutes and 30seconds. Some of my favorite running songs are:
  • Run Like Hell - Pink Floyd
  • Love Shack - B-52s
  • Thunderstruck - AC/DC
  • You're Only Human - Billy Joel
  • Roll Me Away - Bob Seger
  • Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
  • Run Through The Jungle - CCR
  • Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
  • Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
  • Crossfire - Stevie Ray Vaughn
  • I Still Haven't Found What I am Looking For - U2
  • I'm Not Running Anymore - John Mellencamp
  • We Don't Need Another Hero - Tina Turner
  • Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
  • Lay Your Hands On Me - Bon Jovi
What are some of your favorite running songs?

2 comments: