Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Friday, March 8, 2013

Nike Lunar Eclipse+ 3



"My sport is your sport's punishment." – Nike The Nike Lunar Eclipse+ 3 is one of the more stable shoes available. It is designed to help the slow the inward roll of an over pronating foot and at the same time feel light and nimble.
Nike-LunarEclipse-3 Have you used this shoe? If so, what is your opinion of it?



2 comments:

  1. I think I read this blog post before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoe reviews are starting to get a little stale, I need to change it up.
    Art

    ReplyDelete