Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9/6/2011

Ran 20 miles on Saturday and did not hit the walk. Had to stop and walk at 15.5 miles and then ran the last 4.5 miles. That was very good for me, this weekend will be my last long run and then I go into the taper off period for Chicago.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the Chicago Marathon today? Hope you did well! I'm doing the Rugged Maniac mud run in Denver next weekend. The obstacles are a little worry to me, but it's not like it's 26.2 miles, lol!

    ReplyDelete