Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Sunday, April 17, 2011

Asics GT-2150

The Asics GT-2150 is a very good stability shoe and Kohl's currently has it on sale for 64.99 a pair. I bought two pair, put them on our Kohl's charge and got another 15% off, plus got $20 in Kohl's cash, making my total tax included to less than $100.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I just bought a pair of Asics Gel Foundation for $99 from Boulder Running Company - Love 'em, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'm going to go tonight and see if they have any left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A STEAL!! The ASICS GT-2150 is a superb shoe. I guess I'll have to shop at Kohls once I finish my own health struggles and return to running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How important is a good pair of shoes when running? I have an old pair of Asics and I'm not certain if I need to buy a new pair.

    ReplyDelete