- Workout between 4 and 6pm because that is when yhour body temperature is highest, that will make your workout more productive.
- Warm up 15 minutes before the main event. This will improve your range of motion and enhance your anaerobic performance.
- Wear cross-trainers when you're walking the dog, lifting at the gym or hanging out on weekends.
- Listen to your MP3 player when you're on the treadmill.
- Replace your running shoes before you log 500 miles.
- Clean your watchband before you can smell it.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Six Tips To Get The Most Out of Your Workout
I saw an this article on MSN's website and here are the six tips: