- Increased muscle temperature: A warmed muscle both contracts more forcefully and relaxes more quickly.
- Increased body temperature: This improves muscle elasticity, reducing the risk of strains and pulls.
- Blood vessels dilate: This reduces the reduces the residence to blood flow and lowers stress to the heart.
- Improve efficient cooling: You can cool efficiently and help prevent overheating.
- Increased blood temperature: This makes oxygen more available to working muscles, which improves endurance.
- Improved range of motion: The range of motion around joints in increased.
- Hormonal changes: This makes more carbohydrates and fatty acids available for energy production.
- Mental Preparation: Warm-up time is a good time to clear the mind, increase focus, review skills and strategies.
What are your favorite warm-up exercises?