Motivation: One of the main reasons that people quit a training program is lack of motivation. The personal trainer that I used was a very good motivator, one time I went off my diet and ate some Godiva Chocolate, she looked at me during the training and said "How good does that Godiva Chocolate taste now?"
- Individualized Program: I was training for a physical agility test and she designed a special program for me.
- Efficiency: The Personal Trainer developed a workout that focused on specific exercises that I needed to do.
- Improve Technical Skills: The Personal Trainer showed me that I was using poor technique on several exercises.
- If you are new to exercise: A Personal Trainer is the ultimate fitness coach. My Personal Trainer built a simple effective routine for me to build on.
- Break through plateaus: My Personal Trainer added exercises to my routine, that I had never even known about that made my muscles stronger, and made me more agile so that I was able to break through my plateaus.
- Learn how to go it alone: The ultimate goal of the Personal Trainer is to teach you how to do it on your own, so that you don't have to use a Personal Trainer.
- Workout Safety: My Personal Trainer showed me how to avoid injuries, in some cases my form was so bad that I was risking injury.
- Workout at home: The personal trainer came to my home to teach me how to use personal exercise equipment.
- Lose Weight: One good thing about a Personal Trainer is that they help you build a program to gain muscle and lose fat.
Have you ever used a Personal Trainer? If so, what was your experience like?