Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nip Guards


I learned about my need for Nip Guards when I ran my 2nd full marathon wearing a white tech T-shirt.  By the end of the marathon blood was seeping through the front of my shirt. I learned the hard way about nipple chaffing and my nipples were bleeding. After long training runs my nipples would sting in the shower. I had no ideas that it could lead to bleeding.  A fellow runner introduced me to Nip Guards and I have been wearing them ever since and I highly recommend them.

ng-prod

Here is a link to Nip Guards website:
http://www.runguards.com/

This is what Nip Guards look like outside of the box.
Nip040-300x225
What have you used?  What do you think of Nip Guards?

No comments:

Post a Comment