Welcome to Getting Fit at Fifty

My name is Art Davis and I started running in 2007 to lose weight. Check out my before and after photos at the bottom of the page. I ran my first 5K and 10K in 2007 I went on to run my first half Marathon and full Marathon in 2008.























Monday, March 4, 2013

Adidas Energy Boost

  Impossible is nothing” - Adidas The Adidas Energy Boost is the Runner’s World award winner for Best Debut. I have read of a lot of good things about this shoe all over the Internet. Comments include that it is a bouncy shoe without feeling overly cushioned. Runner’s World tested the Energy Boost midsole against 800 other shoes and it is truly the industry leader. That is the Energy Boost has the most spring back of any shoe. Adidas-Energy-Boost My favorite running shoe has been Asics, but these shoes are causing quite a buzz all over the web. The Adidas Energy Boost is one I will have to take a close look at when it is time to change shoes. I have never used Adidas Shoes. Have you? If so, what did you think of them?





No comments:

Post a Comment